CERTIFICATE IN EMPLOYMENT SKILLS
Sick of doing nothing?
Don't know where to start?
In 20 weeks you can:
- Gain a NZQA National Certificate in Employment Skills Level 1
- Build confidence
- Figure out what you want to be, and how to make it happen
- Learn basic computing, CV writing and interview skills
- Learn budgeting and personal presentation to make the best first impression
- Go on industry visits to help you decide which career works for you!
Our FREE COURSE is open for all people aged 16 – 19 years. If you aren’t enrolled in school and you want to gain confidence and credits before you apply for a course or a job, take a look at our Certificate in Employment Skills.
The course takes 20 weeks, is FREE and is located in Frankton, Hamilton to make it easy for you to attend.
No matter what you want to do, this course will help you gain skills that will help you for life! We even help you apply for jobs or get enrolled in your new course.
Learn what works for you with Kershaws!
Enrol in our FREE Certificate in Employment Skills course.