Smaller classes =Targeted learning
Literacy & Numeracy
Brush-up your skills
Are you a little short on NCEA credits? And maybe a little short on confidence too? What if we told you we could fix that in 6 short sharp weeks?
This FREE course is open to ANYONE 16 years+
- as a stepping stone – a bridging course to get you into your dream course
- as a refresher if you’ve been out of the work-force after raising a family
- to build connections and build-up your CV too
- as a reminder YOU CAN DO ANYTHING!
& Allied Trades
Level 1 & 2
NO NCEA credits are needed to enrol in this course, and on completion you’ll have a NZQA National Certificate in Building Construction & Allied Trades Level 2. Imagine that?! In just over 3 months you can completely rebuild your world.
This FREE course is open to ANYONE 16-19 years.
For 15 weeks you will:
- train and work in a fully equipped workshop
- use hand tools, power tools, and fixed machinery
- experience project planning from start to finish
- train with an awesome crew!
psst…but wait, there’s more!
Here’s why we’re a little different
awaken | inspire | motivate
We’ll help build your confidence and self-worth so you’re 100% ready for the next stage of your plan.
- assess what brings you joy
- prepare you for making the big decisions by assessing your numeracy and literacy skills
- give you opportunities to give service and do good in our community
We’ll encourage you to take care of the little things so that the big things feel easier.
- help you get the next level of your driver’s licence
- create an epic job-ready CV and cover letter with you
- prep you for those job interviews
We’ll match every effort you put in. The more you’re willing to grow, the more opportunities we can provide you with.
- connect you with opportunities to gain apprenticeships
- take you to visit other education providers to check out the next level of study. We’ll explain and guide you, and even help you with enrolments
- tap into providers to help you with gears, work-boots and tool-belts if you manage to grab an apprenticeship