FREE BUSINESS ADMIN & COMPUTING COURSE
Do you want to work in a office?
Enjoy getting dressed up?
Want to own your own shop, salon or business?
This is the course for you!
Our FREE COURSE is open for all people aged 16 – 19 years. If you aren’t enrolled in school and you want to gain better skills before you hit the workforce, take a look at our Business Admin and Computing course. The course takes 20 weeks, is FREE and is located close to the city centre in Frankton, Hamilton to make it easy for you to attend.
In 20 weeks you can:
- Train in MS Office suite
- Train in reception, customer service, interview skills
- Learn presentation skills (how to dress for the job you want)
- Learn financial processes, cash transactions and loads more
- Go on industry visits to help you decide which career works for you!
- Gain an NZQA National Certificate in Business Administration and Computing Level 2
No matter what tertiary study you want to do, this course will help you enrol in the field of your dreams! We even make sure you have been accepted into your next course and know exactly when you start.
If you #DREAMIT...you #WANTIT...we'll help you #SLAYIT!
Learn what works for you with Kershaws!
Enrol in our FREE Business Administration and Computing course.